Trenton Town Hall-1861 was originally built to be a Town Hall and Market House. After serving as the Police Station until 1985, the Trent Port Historical Society became the tenants.
The hall houses a large collection of photos and articles relating to the history of Quinte West and many artifacts donated by local families.
July 6th from 9am to 4pm
Mondays from 1pm to 3pm
Wednesdays from 10am to 2pm
Thursdays from 10am to 1pm
Open by appointment at other times day or evening.