The Davies house was built in 1909. While it was in construction they were approached by Dr. Park who asked if they’d add on extra rooms to serve as a hospital. The Davies house operate as Cochrane’s first hospital from 1910-1915. The house now serves as the Cochrane Historical Museum.
In 2014 it was moved from it’s original site to the Historic Cochrane Ranch Site. This site also holds great historical significance as it was one of the first large cattle ranches when it was established by Senator Matthew Cochrane in 1881.