The Yukon Sawmill Company Office is a Yukon Historic Site designated in 2005. Located in the north end of Dawson at the corner of Duke and Front Street, it is recognized for its historic and architectural values. It is also a Dawson City landmark with its distinctive white façade and pyramid roof clad in corrugated metal.
The Yukon Sawmill Company began operations in the spring of 1898 making it one of the first sawmills to operate in the Klondike. The Office building was constructed in 1901 and the company continued to operate into the 1920s. The sawmill was one of the largest to operate in the Klondike and was an integral part of the Dawson economy especially with the expansion of the machine shop in 1902.
The Sawmill Company Office was in a state of disrepair in the 1980s a situation which has improved. Since its designation the Sawmill Office has been rehabilitated by the Government of Yukon and will soon be ready to receive tenants.