The Pitt Meadows Museum is made up of two sites, the Old General Store and the Hoffmann and Son Machine Shop, across Harris Road from each other just to the south of the C.P.R. tracks.
The General Store and Post Office Site (1908) is a heritage building and the oldest known structure in Pitt Meadows. Some parts of the building date as early as 1886. The General Store houses permanent and temporary exhibits that tell the story of the settlement history of Pitt Meadows from Katzie through to present day. The building also houses a small community archives and reference library.
The Hoffmann and Son Site is located in the old machine shop of Ladislaus and Hans Hoffmann and houses their collection of related tools as well as more than sixty restored stationary engines. A working forge is also located at the site.