Fort Gaspareaux National Historic Site is an archaeological site located just outside Port Elgin, New Brunswick, 4.8 km from the village of Baie Verte. It is on a small point of land jutting into Baie Verte on the Northumberland Strait separating the mainland from Prince Edward Island.
The site consists of 1.23 hectares of flat coastal land on the south side of the estuary of the Gaspareaux River and is protected by a substantial sea wall. Its landscape contains archaeological traces of the French Fort Gaspareaux together with 9 graves of Provincial soldiers killed in 1756 while garrisoning the fort. The designation refers to the landscape and the remains of the French-English struggle it contains.