Corner of the Beach Cultural Museum was initiated and is operated by Corner of the Beach Historical Society. The society was formed in 2013 as a charitable organization. The goal is to maintain the building and grounds formally known as St-Luke’s Anglican Church in Corner of the Beach, Perce, Qc. The building was constructed in 1891 by families of the United Empire Loyalists and the Anglo-Norman families of Jersey.
The “Mission” of the society is to display and maintain artifacts and documents in the museum. These artifacts and documents gathered or donated to the Historical Society is appreciated. The articles and documents exhibited introduce the practices of past generations.