Are you prepared to go through our 1860’s home… at night? If you dare to enter our museum after hours, join us on October 20, 21, 27 & 28 for the Haunted Heritage House.
After your tour, calm your nerves with some homemade apple cider and seasonal treats as you tour the grounds and vote for your favourite pumpkin in the Community Pumpkin Carving Contest!
The Haunted Heritage House will be from 7pm to 9pm.
Drop in any time in-between this time frame. Entry to the house is first come first serve.
To purchase your tickets, please visit our Eventbrite page sfhauntedhouse.eventbrite.ca
For more information about the Haunted House, contact the Smiths Falls Heritage House Museum at 613-283-6311 or email@example.com
• Parents and/ or guardians must accompany their children (ages 12 and under) through the house and it is at their discretion to decide if this event is appropriate for their children.
• Online ticket sales will close 12 hours before each event. Limited tickets will be available at the Museum on the night of the event and are on a first come, first served basis.
• Usual wait times to get into the Haunted House are 5-10 minutes and are first come, first served. Thank you for your patience.
1. What are my transportation/ parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is an on-site parking lot (11 Old Slys Road) and another lot across the road from the venue at Lower Reach Park.
2. What can I bring into the event?
You are welcome to bring your own flashlights for your tour. Please dress appropriately for the weather as line ups will be outside of the Haunted House.
3. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the museum with any inquiries by calling 613-283-6311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What’s the refund policy?
Tickets are refundable up to the day before the event.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your proof of purchase either printed or on your cell phone.