Historic property now used as a Visitor Information Centre and a Community Museum and Genealogy Centre is located beside the beautiful West River Falls. A boardwalk along the river leads to walking trails through the woods.
A product of Classical Revival architecture, the house was constructed around 1875 and used as a private residence, a post office, a grocery store and as a rooming/boarding house. The theme of the Museum is « Life Before Plastic. »