Come celebrate Canada’s Birthday at Kejimkujik with FREE entry all day!
It’s the official launch of the Friends of Keji Photo Contest and the 2023 interpretation programs!
Come for the day or make it a long weekend to remember!
Things to do:
- Pop into the Visitor Centre to see a 21-foot ocean going canoe built by Todd Labrador.
- Witness the ancient craft of birch bark canoe-building in person with Todd Labrador and family at work right before your eyes.
- Visit the brand-new pedestrian bridge at Mill Falls and explore Kejimkujik’s newest trail – Ukme’k – by foot or by bike.
- Find your red chair moment! There are six sets of red chairs placed at iconic locations in Kejimkujik. Discover your new favourite spot at Kejimkujik.
- Experience nature’s own fireworks – a starry night sky! Please only bring red lights, do not bring white flashlights.