The normally alive and bustling Historical Village becomes eerily quiet and deserted after dark. Enter the gates, if you dare, for Calgary ghost tours through the Park’s darkened streets to discover the ghostly stories that lie within the rich history of its century-old buildings.
$23.95 Plus GST
Sept. 13, 20, 27, 28
Oct. 4, 5, 11, 12, 18
Fall Ghost Tours Additional Information
- Meet up spot is outside at the Gazebo at the Engineered Air Plaza in Heritage Plaza, located in front of Gasoline Alley Museum.
- Calgary ghost tours take place throughout the Historical Village.
- Participants must be 16+ years old to go on ghost tours.
- Each ghost tour is 90 minutes long.
- On Calgary ghost tours of haunted places in Heritage Park, you’ll get an exclusive opportunity to walk through the Livingstone House after-hours.
- All tickets to Calgary ghost tours come with a 10% discount to The Selkirk, so come early for dinner before embarking on your tour to uncover haunted places in Calgary at Heritage Park and stories of otherworldly encounters, spine-tingling history and some memorable manifestations! The discount is valid for the night of the event only.