What You’ll Like :
- 11 km of sandy beaches on Lake Erie
- Excellent hiking, biking, and rollerblading opportunities
- World renowned bird watching destination including the springtime “Festival of Flight” that attracts birdwatchers from across Ontario and the United States.
- Fishing and water recreation (canoeing, windsurfing)
- Old growth Carolinian forest along with extensive coastal wetland
Size: 3254.00 ha
Year established: 1894
Park Classification: Natural Environment
18050 Rondeau Park Road
- Food and Beverages
- National Historic Site
- Wheelchair Access
Rondeau Provincial Park, Rondeau Park Road,18050 Rondeau Park Road, Morpeth, ON, Canada
Popular VisitLists Including "Rondeau Provincial Park"